To overcome the inflammatory process in prostatitis, topical application of such methods:
- Antibacterial drugs.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs.
- A course of physiotherapy.
- Therapy with the use of traditional medicine.
- The use of antidepressants and effective sedatives.
A comprehensive treatment of prostatitis allows you to get rid of all of the possible causes of disease or factors contributing to its further development.
Drug treatment involves the use of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory drugs. If the prostatitis is bacterial in nature, patients are prescribed antibiotics. Depending on the choice of antibacterial agents is determined by the degree of sensitivity of microorganisms to the medication.
Today, urologists often recommend their patients macrolite. These modern substances can seep into the tissue of the affected organ. Their peculiarity is the absence of interaction with the microflora and toxic effects on the body. The period of use is 10 days. Antibacterial agents are used in chronic prostatitis.
Anti-inflammatory method of treatment of prostatitis involves the use of medicines that slow down the spread of inflammation of the body. The greatest efficiency is endowed with suppositories, providing a local analgesic effect.
Physical therapy helps:
- To improve the movement of lymph.
- Stimulation of the circulation process.
- Restore metabolic processes in the gland.
Physical therapy apply the following procedure:
- Galvanization by means of electric current.
- Electrical stimulation.
- Magnetotherapy with the use of different magnetic fields.
Physical therapy is used for chronic prostatitis.
Principal means used
Given the state of the body, the urologist may recommend one of the following types of drugs:
- Candles, which are introduced into the body rectally, stimulates the metabolism.
- Fairly quick and effective penetration of drugs into the blood is provided by injections.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs do not prevent the development of inflammatory processes.
- Instillation. While the doctors administered the drug to the right place.
- Micro-enema – tested folk remedy. To do this, apply the warm herbal tea for the best treatment. Micro-enema is before going to sleep, hypothermia and excessive tension of the prostate after such a procedure is unacceptable.
- Conventional tablets have a fairly broad spectrum of effects, often used antibacterial agents. This is especially true in situations where the causative agent could not be determined.
- Painkillers make life much easier people. But before application it is necessary to specify the dosage of the drug.
- Alpha-blockers can slow down the alpha-adrenergic receptors in the body.
- Similar effects are muscle relaxants, they are only in the crotch area, which at the time of prostatitis always increased tone. The impact on the pelvic region deteriorates significantly, reduced pain.
- Drugs to stimulate the actual blood circulation in all types of diseases and contribute to tissue repair distressed bodies. For this reason, complex treatment requires the use of drugs that stimulate the circulation process.
All medicines have certain distinguishing features and is recommended for use not all categories of patients. The greatest efficiency has the remedy, which the doctor selects a patient individually.