Greetings, my friends! Today I want to touch upon such a delicate topic as the problem with the prostate, because male health, the ability to fertilize and the general well-being of a person depend on the state of the organ.
Signs and Consequences
Most often, prostatitis occurs, which is characterized by inflammatory processes, accompanied by discomfort and pain during urination, sexual intercourse. Subsequently, the disease is complicated by the transition to a chronic form, which is quite difficult to cope with.
Further, the inflammation spreads to nearby organs, so pathologies such as cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostate sclerosis, prostate adenoma, epididymochritis, vesiculitis develop. But most of all, the reproductive and reproductive system of a man suffers - erectile dysfunction, impotence and infertility occur. To avoid such consequences, it is recommended to start treatment in a timely manner. At the initial stages, it is enough to use traditional medicine.
Can folk remedies help?
Traditional medicine does not reject the use of folk remedies, because they have many benefits:
- in the rarest cases, side reactions appear;
- there are no chemical and synthetic impurities;
- when consuming broths inside, a beneficial effect is carried out not only on the lesion focus, but also on the entire body.
What can be used?
Unconventional methods of prostatitis therapy include a set of measures - taking drugs inside, using suppositories and compresses, setting an enema, special exercises and massage. For the treatment to be effective, it is advisable to simultaneously apply several techniques, that is, combine them.
The bulk of preparations for the treatment of an inflamed prostate are made on the basis of medicinal herbs. They are most often used for the preparation of medicines that are taken orally. It is customary to boil decoctions from the root of the vegetation, and make tinctures from the upper stems and flowers. Not only herbs are intended for the treatment of prostatitis in men with folk remedies, there are several effective recipes from different ingredients that are easy to prepare at home:
- To strengthen local immunity (in the area of an inflamed prostate) and relieve pain, do the following: boil 500-600 g of oats in 1 liter of water (after boiling, keep on fire for 30 minutes). Let the liquid cool slightly, then strain through a fine sieve. Add cinnamon and 6-8 cloves of garlic, previously minced, to taste. Take orally three times a day for 1 tbsp. l.
- Pumpkin copes well with male disease. It is used in different ways - every day you need to eat 20-30 pumpkin seeds or use them in powder form before lunch. For this, dried seeds are crushed with a blender. Take 1-2 tbsp. l. 3 times a day with clean water.
- Delicious pumpkin remedy. Take 500 g of seeds, grind through a meat grinder, add 1 glass of honey. Roll the resulting mixture into balls the size of a nut and dissolve before eating.
- Propolis infused with water will help restore potency and reduce inflammation. The product can be stored for 2 days. Water tincture: combine propolis with water in a 1: 3 ratio, put on low heat, boil for 1 hour. Insist 8-9 hours, drink 50 ml three times a day.
- Propolis tincture can be made with alcohol. Its shelf life is 12 months. For half a liter of edible alcohol, 150 g of crushed purified beekeeping product is needed. Insist one and a half to two weeks in a dark place, then transfer to the refrigerator for 3 days. Take in strained form 2-3 times a day, 7-12 drops.
- A decoction of herbs taken in equal proportions: nettle, tansy, black elderberry, immortelle, lemongrass, juniper, creeping wheatgrass. For 300 ml of boiling water, take 10-12 g of the collection, fill all the components with water in a thermos, then leave for 30-40 minutes. Take 100 ml 60 minutes before meals.
Important! If a man begins to develop prostate adenoma, be sure to brew the chestnut shell in the standard way, using the tincture as a tea.
The prostate can be affected by douching. Based on feedback from consumers who actively communicate on forums dedicated to the treatment of folk remedies for prostatitis, this technique is a success.
- The following components are ideal for an enema: sea buckthorn berries, chamomile, nettle, oak bark, rose hips, walnut membranes, wormwood, calendula. Ingredients can be used individually or combined. In any case, for 100 g of raw materials, you will need 2 cups of boiling water. Cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes, leave to cool.
- A weak manganese solution is used for disinfection.
- Douching with sea buckthorn oil, pumpkin seeds or olive oil. Heat the oil to a temperature of +38 degrees, inject 30 ml into the anus.
Rules to Follow:
- When douching, it is advisable to lubricate the tip of the enema with oil / cream, after which it must be inserted into the anus.
- Keep the fluid in the rectum for at least 2 minutes.
- Treatments are performed daily for 1-4 weeks (depending on the degree of damage).
The inflamed prostate gland needs to be influenced not only from the inside, but also from the outside, so folk healers have developed universal recipes for making compresses to get rid of prostatitis.
- Propolis oil. Combine 15 g of bee product and 100 ml of warmed olive oil. After boiling, place the dishes in a water bath, cook until smooth. Let the mass cool down, then moisten the gauze bandage, apply it to the lumbar sacrum. Keep the compress for 2-3 hours.
- Put 2 tsp in a glass of boiling water. dry mustard powder. Soak a piece of soft cloth in a warm mixture and place it on the area between the anus and testicles. Keep until the compress has cooled completely.
- Compresses can be made from a decoction of medicinal herbs - coltsfoot, calendula, rosemary, plantain, celandine, elecampane, horsetail. For 500 ml of water, 100 g of components are needed. Cook for 10-15 minutes. A compress is applied to the perineum.
- Compresses are not applied in the presence of skin lesions - wounds, cuts, ulcers, etc.
- It is necessary to put polyethylene on the gauze cloth, fix it on top with a bandage or thick underwear.
- Compresses are put on exclusively in the evening.
Rectal suppositories for prostate adenoma and prostatitis in men are prescribed by specialists most often. This is due to the fact that the active substances dissolve in the area of the lesion and act directly on the area of the prostate gland, without penetrating into the general bloodstream. Therefore, with their help, the level of the inflammatory process decreases in a short time, a powerful pain threshold is stopped, edema is removed, and damaged tissues and cells are regenerated.
Folk remedies for the treatment of prostatitis - the best recipes for suppositories:
- It is best to take beeswax as a base, as it has a healing effect and perfectly retains the shape of suppositories. Take 70 g of wax, melt it in a water bath, add 1 tsp. cocoa powder, 1 clove of minced garlic, 2-3 drops of sage essential oil, 10 g of ground pumpkin seeds. Stir the ingredients thoroughly, let cool slightly and shape into candles the size of a pinky finger.
- Take 40 g of cocoa butter, the same amount of bee propolis, 5 g of honey, 2-3 g of bee bread and royal jelly. Cooking is identical to the previous recipe.
- Melt 100 g of goat fat in a water bath, add 8-10 g of propolis. Simmer over low heat until smooth.
- For 100 g of pork lard, you need ¼ tsp. water extract of celandine, the same amount of pure water, 2 drops of orange ether, a pinch of nettle powder. Warm up the mass until soft, and then form suppositories.
- Use refrigerator for solidification and storage.
- Put in a warm place for 10-20 minutes before use.
- Suppositories are injected into the anus before going to bed every day.
- Since after insertion into the rectum, the candle melts, some of it will flow out. To avoid staining underwear and bedding, attach a gauze bandage to the anus.
Massages and Exercises
Physical impact on the prostate gland strengthens the organ, eliminates congestion, accelerates metabolism and blood circulation, increases tone, thereby relieving inflammation. It is advisable to have massage done by a specialist, but there are also several simple techniques that are used to treat prostatitis in a man at home:
- Transrectal impact. Insert the index finger into the anus, make pressing movements on the prostate for a couple of minutes.
- Rub the coccyx and lumbar region for 10 minutes (to warm up). First, using pressure, and then in a circular motion, massage the area around the anus and scrotum. Be sure to use the testicles.
- It is self-recommended to reduce rectal entry twice a day. To do this, while inhaling, you need to strain the muscles, while exhaling, relax.
For chronic or incipient prostatitis in men, you can do 4 effective exercises daily:
- Starting position (IP): lie on your back, stretch your arms along your torso with your palms on the floor. Exhale - slowly pull up, bent at the knees, legs to the chest, spread the lower limbs to the sides. While inhaling, smoothly return to the starting position. The number of approaches is 15 times.
- SP - on the back with legs bent at the knees. Without lifting your heels off the floor, spread your legs to the sides as much as possible, lock in this position for 30-40 seconds. Connect your legs, rest 15-20 seconds. The number of repetitions is 15 times.
- Lie on your stomach with your arms outstretched. Bend one leg at the knee, lift it up. The same actions are required for the second limb. Perform 10 times.
- Take a standing position with legs apart shoulder-width apart and put your hands on your waist. Do a partial squat, stopping at the end point for 3-4 seconds. Now rise, but not completely - so that your knees remain slightly bent. The number of approaches is 10 times.
Attention! It is forbidden to do massage and exercises with exacerbation of chronic prostatitis. In this case, it is better to use decoctions, infusions, suppositories and compresses.
Following these simple recommendations for the treatment of prostatitis in men with folk remedies, you will achieve positive dynamics. But do not forget that before using traditional medicine, you need to visit a specialist for an accurate diagnosis.