What is characteristic of the prostatitis in men: what is it and what are the signs, the features of the primary manifestations of the disease exist? Knowing this, we can solve the problem, which is not to say aloud. Prostatitis is the most common urological disease (uretroprostatit) mainly among the senior group of the male population (about 70 %). Today, the symptoms of prostatitis in men is often detected in young people aged 20 to 30 years. Without proper attention and treatment, the disease can have a very negative impact on men's health.
Today, the symptoms of the disease often found in young people aged 20 to 30 years.
The main reasons that underlie the illness, always on the surface. The enlarged prostate can be due to a habitual way of life, the harmful factors that the day by day changes in the prostate. The initial stage of the pathology, as a rule, low, minor pain, so men do not pay attention to the first signs of future serious problems. Aggravation is like a thunder in a clear sky, when sick so that all the basic life trouble becomes insignificant.Related castaneocoronata manifestations of bliznyashki between acute and chronic forms
Here are some of the options of pathological States and their symptoms:
- Congestive (congestive) prostatitis is often chronic. Enlarged prostate is long, the beginning of the acute period (exacerbation) can wait for years, not knowing about anything. The reasons for developing congestive prostatitis:
- The lack of exercise. Stagnation of blood in the pelvis provokes congestive pathological process and enlargement of prostate.
- Traumatic damage.
- Frequent constipation.
- The habit of sitting, throwing one leg over the other.
- Hypothermia. If a man has got a cold in the genitals, it creates the preconditions for the development of acute inflammation.
- Overheating. Fans of saunas also need to be careful, prolonged exposure to high temperatures on the pelvic area provokes an enlarged prostate.
Congestive (congestive) prostatitis can cause deterioration of the sexual life, so it's important to eliminate all its causes and undergo periodic examination by urologist (examination, ultrasound, analyzes).
- Stones in the prostate is not a rare stone — a frequent companion of men in the elderly. If in 40 years rocks find only 10% of patients, to 50-60 years, the percentage suffering increases to 80. Concretions are frequent companions of prostatitis and adenoma (BPH).
- Prostatorrhea — a selection of urethral fluid, which is formed in the prostate gland. The process takes place without pain, as a result of natureline during defecation or after urination. Prostatorrhea can be a companion to the acute (chronic) prostatitis or due to the anatomical peculiarities of the location of the body.
- Bacterial prostatitis — occurs when it enters the gland of E. coli, causing her increasing pain. Bacterial (chronic, acute) inflammation is a bacteriological diagnosis should be confirmed by laboratory tests. It is often confused with the signs of BPH (BPH — benign tumor) occurs when the number of repeated exacerbations on the background of disturbed urine outflow and favorable conditions for bacteria to grow.
- BPH — a benign tumor, not cancer, but a natural degeneration of the tissue of the prostate due to aging. The increase may be gradual over several years, but according to statistics, men after 65 to 70 years, almost all men have BPH. As it looks, you can find thematic pictures online. Timely examination (ultrasound, labs) will help to reduce the risk of developing exacerbations and acute urinary retention.
- Purulent prostatitis, its symptoms are some of the unpleasant for men. Is enlargement of the prostate due to accumulation of pus and the inability of its free outflow from the body. Purulent process is characterized by high fever, the man severely hurt in the crotch, palpation is impossible because of the extreme discomfort. Timely performed ultrasound reveals purulent process and to provide assistance.
If a man hurts in the pelvic area, not delay, the lack of timely treatment often becomes the cause of serious complications.
Peculiarities of manifestations of the disease
The first symptom of inflammation of the prostate, a man can feel when another trip to the toilet. A problem when emptying bladder and discomfort indicate that iron, which has already started the inflammatory process, increased in size and squeezed the heck out of urine way. Here, the man commits the first error: believes that the disease will pass by itself. Will fail and the early onset of prostatitis are only "improved" and worse. To learn more about the disease, in time to begin to treat it by looking for a themed video or photo online.
Asymptomatic prostatitis (asymptomatic) is one of the troubles that can cause big problems in the future. When there is no exacerbation, a man not unaware that in the depths of his body Matures uretroprostatit, and the first manifestations of the disease begin when the pathological process affects a large zone of the prostate.
Often, the inflammatory process gives lower back pain as in sciatica.
The symptoms of inflammation of the prostate may vary slightly, depending on the type and severity of the disease. However, in men the first symptoms of prostatitis are common to all types of this disease. So, obvious signs of inflammation of the prostate are:
- Frequent urination in the toilet.
- Painful and difficult urination.
- May increase the temperature to 39 °C (for sharp).
A man experiencing daily discomfort that interferes with his full-fledged activities. So "acquainted" with prostatitis, a doctor's visit is better not to pigeonhole. Depending on the individual symptoms will vary in each case. Such variability of manifestations does not always allow to detect the problem and start appropriate treatment. It is therefore very important to know how does prostatitis in time to prevent its development.
Often a disease has the following characteristics (symptoms):
- The pain when urinating.
- Violation of sexual functions.
- Discharge from the urethra.
- Burning and pain in the perineum, scrotum, lower abdomen.
- The presence in urine of floating threads (mucus) or blood.
- Discomfort when urinating.
- Lower back pain (like sciatica).
- Chills and weakness, temperature (during exacerbation).
- Severe sweating.
- The feeling of a constantly full bladder.
- Irritability, nervousness.
In chronic prostatitis becomes very tricky. Signs may not appear for years, and the patient finds out about the illness only during exacerbation.
It is important to note that the first signs of prostatitis in men, described above, do not appear all at the same time. The clinical picture of the disease is very changeable and depends purely on the individual characteristics of the man, his lifestyle, addictions, habits. At vivid expression of inflammation signs appear often in waves, showing up back, introducing at the same patient confusion about the overall situation. To recognize same exact symptoms (stage, species) and to determine the correct treatment approach can only urologist with the help of special diagnostic methods (sonography), which you can learn about at the doctor's theme or by viewing videos on the Internet.
- The power of pain.
Pain usually do not have clearly localized nature. Irradiiruet pain in region of sacrum, scrotum and the perineum, which is confusing to the man and suggests any disease in addition to prostate problems. The fact that iron itself is not "radiating pain", but the nerves, when there is an increase, diverging from it to the various organs, and give discomfort. The severity of the pain depends on how the disease started, how much the man has got a cold in the genitals. It can vary from dull to pronounced, not allowing the man to sleep.
Pain intensity is dependent on the extent of disease: from mild to sharp, not allowing the man to sleep.
- Problems with urination.
Quite informative the symptom is expressed in frequent urge to the toilet "small", but after emptying is a feeling that the bladder is not sufficiently emptied. This creates additional psychological discomfort, especially during the working day. Such symptomatology is due to a partial compression of the inflamed prostate urethral canal, causing the urine moves not a free current, and delays. When not treated this symptom of the disease progresses, and as a result may develop acute urinary retention.
- Low sexual activity.
It is believed that prostatitis leads to impotency in the genital area. This is partly true, but in the initial stage of inflammation there is only a partial gipotenzia, which is expressed in the reduction of sexual power. Causes of dysfunction can be different, but the prostatitis is one of the first niches in the process of forming sexual problems. Every man this process is individual, but almost always when orgasm and ejaculation pain, which a man unconsciously begins to avoid sexual intercourse. If the disease process is asymptomatic in nature, that a man may be a long time to understand the causes of sexual problems. What to do in this case? A complete examination and detection of the disease in the early stages will help in the future to avoid the problems of pain and to the acute manifestations of the disease.
The differences between acute and chronic forms
There are two forms of prostatitis: acute and chronic. Each of them has its particular manifestations (but in the photo there is practically no strong differences), according to which the diagnosis is made and treatment.
The first acute symptoms of the disease:
- Discomfort in the groin.
- Frequent and painful urination (itching, burning).
- The decline of erection.
- In urine pathological inclusions in the form of threads.
- Sudden onset of fever (38-39 °C).
Chronic cause a man a lot of trouble: aching pain, painful urination, sexual dysfunction.
In addition to these signs of prostatitis in men the weakness, nervousness, fatigue and apathy.
Chronic course intensifies during exacerbation of all the symptoms of the disease, bringing the man a lot of troubles, both physical and psychological. The main symptoms of stagnation of the disease are:
- Aching (exhausting) pain radiating to the perineum, testicles, rectum. During erection all these features are enhanced, so intimacy is less fun.
- Urination frequent, painful.
- Sexual dysfunction.
- In chronic bacterial prostatitis there are specific secretions, viscous, with a yellowish tinge. They are both urination and defecation.
Complications of prostatitis are frequent and occur very hard. In abscess of the prostate and sepsis treatment is long and not always ends well, however, these dangerous complications, fortunately, are developing very rarely.
If we ignore symptoms or to self-medicate, launched a chronic process moves to nearby organs, causing them inflammatory process. It is fraught with the development of additional complications, leading to infertility. To respond to the first signs of the beginning of prostatitis should immediately undergo a comprehensive examination, an ultrasound and blood tests. This will not be allowed to develop the disease and provide treatment as early as possible.